Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tues. May 6, 2008

Hello everyone! Here to give you an update. Well, the live TPCast episode went pretty good. A few people had trouble getting the player to work for them, but other than that, it went well. The episode is now up on the feed for those of you who didn't get a chance to listen live. In the way of Marlins, I'm happy to say that we were able to get episodes 15 & 16 filmed over the weekend. Since then, they have been mostly edited and I have voiced over most of my parts, so all that's really left is Kevin and Kyles' voiceovers and a few minor changes. You can expect episode 15 sometime this week and episode 16 most likely following suite the next week. Also, I've been trying to get more people to listen to the TPCast as well as use our forums (which I'm hoping to get back up and running). So if you're a fan who likes our stuff, please listen to the TPCast and post on our forums! That's it.

No comments:

TPCast