Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mon. May 26, 2008

Hello there. Here's the low-down on what's happening. I'm helping some friends out with a film project, so that gets first dibs as far as what I work on. I'm also going on vacation on Thursday for about a week. I'm not sure if there will be internet access where we're staying. If there is, I'll try and update you on stuff. The chances of releasing Marlin Ep. 17 before leave is getting less and less likely (this one requires a little more work/time than the others due to what we want to do). I'll probably at least capture it to the computer. So if we can't get ep. 17 done, I'll go ahead and finish up and post that short film that we made during Ep. 15 & 16. In other news, we started work on Halo 3 Dance TV 2. We hope to have it done by mid-summer. It might even turn out to be more than ten minutes long. If you have any ideas for songs to use, just email me. We also came up with some great new episode ideas for MTE (one in particular got pushed up to ep. 18 because we like the idea so much). Also, I'm almost certain that we will be able to record another podcast episode before I leave, in which we'll review Indy 4 (if you haven't seen it, you're missing out). In the meantime, check out our voice outtakes for MTE Ep. 15 & 16. So that's it. And please go and check out the Halo Amplified Podcast as well as Gruntsrus.com.

No comments:

TPCast