Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thurs. May 1, 2008

Hello peoples! It's time for some updates! Marlin the Elite episode 14 (a.k.a. The Fan Episode) is out on YouTube now. It seems that it is being received well, which is good. Please go check it out and tell all your friends! It was only put up yesterday, and already it has 20 sum odd comments and 200+ views! Keep it coming! As I believed I stated in my last post, we're hoping to start work on Marlins 15 & 16 soon, so those will arrive later this month. Just as something I thought I should clarify, I saw on Kyle's blog that he said that the first episode of Treas (the codename for our new machinima series) would come out early this summer. That is false. As much as I would like to give you people the series that soon, I want to make it perfect, and have a few episodes in the bag first. Therefor, I believe it is more reasonable that you can expect the first episode in LATE summer or early fall. This could all change too, it all depends on how much we get done this summer. Now for something more interesting.

We now have a date and time for the live TPCast episode! Here's the info:

TUNE IN FOR A SPECIAL LIVE EPISODE OF THE TPCAST ON SATURDAY, MAY 3 @ 4:00 P.M. (PST)

WHERE THE WINNERS OF THE SECOND ANNUAL TPMAs WILL BE ANNOUNCED!


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!


This info has also been plastered on YouTube and our website. So please tune in and listen! Speaking of the website, I noticed that our friends at Gruntsrus.com have added us to their affiliates section. But instead of posting a picture for your lazy eyes to look at, I'm gonna make you go their yourself (their website is rather nice, and they have the latest Halo news). As for Halo Machinima Wiki, we are still undefeated in the Editor's Choice and have crept back to the top of the Highest Voted section. So I think that's it! Don't forget to tune in for the live show!

No comments:

TPCast