Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sat. Aug. 2, 2008

Update time! Kevin and Kyle are on vacation right now, but while they've been gone, I've been working hard on Halo 3 Dance TV 2. I've filmed a good 3/4 of it so far and have edited a little less than half. So expect it in the next couple weeks. In the meantime, I'm going to post the outtakes from Detective Awesome and the Case of Vial Three soon. Please watch it the actual movie, too. Now for some more news. I've been saying in my last couple posts that there might be a site revamp on the horizon. Well, that's pretty much surly going to happen (approximately 99.97%). The revamp a will take place on September 4th, with the release of the Marlin the Elite Season 3 premiere. Some of you people might also know that that's also the day that we're switching over to our brand new logo. And who knows! There may even be more ;)

So here's the first photo from Halo 3 Dance TV 2, because I'm feeling so nice.


I know it isn't much, but it's something. Stay tuned for more pictures!

No comments:

TPCast