Monday, August 04, 2008

Mon. Aug. 4, 2008

Quick update. The bonus footage for Detective Awesome and the Case of Vial Three is up now, so go check it out. The only other thing worth mentioning is Halo 3 Dance TV 2. It's coming out a lot sooner than I anticipated... tomorrow. The reason being is that I had too many ideas to fit into 10 minutes, so I decided to save some of those ideas for Halo 3 Dance TV 3 (yes, it's inevitable now) and release Dance TV 2 with the stuff I had. The movie comes to a runtime of 9:59 minutes, so it's in no way lacking. This time around, I had more "visionary" ideas, which lead me to spend more time on each song (in the movie). That's just how it came together. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it. To conclude, here's all the pictures I was going to show you with each update:









No comments:

TPCast