Monday, August 11, 2008

Mon. Aug. 11, 2008

Hello there. I'm hear with a much needed update. Halo 3 Dance TV 2 is now out on YouTube and awaiting release on Machinima.com. Please watch and love. Again, like I said in my last post and in the director's notes, this one's a little different from the first because of the time I took on each song. I just had too many ideas in my head. I'll try and have more short snipits in number 3. In other news, we've been working a little more on Treus: mainly just working out plot details. So there's nothing really I can say... except that I almost now know for sure that it will not be released this summer. I'm guessing late fall or even winter, but no matter what, you will have seen the first episode before the year is out. Again, we'll have a trailer and teaser pics when the time is getting close. Now, here are some small things you should know: Our main YouTube channel widget isn't working for some reason. Hopefully it's only temporary. The other was that now you can Digg/bookmark each post I make on this blog. See the little button on the bottom of the post? That's it! Please click and enjoy. Lastly, our now "monthly" podcast (the TPCast) is overdue for an episode. Maybe we'll get one out this week, but no promises.

P.S. As a side note, I recently starred in a couple videos from Bone Rice Productions. You can find them here, here, here, and especially here. And subscribe to them if you please (especially if you're into Stargate).

No comments:

TPCast