Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wed. April 4, 2007

Hello peoples. It's time for an update! To start things off, I have been working on The Being 3 a little (nothing major...a little bit of script writing...bloting out some totally cool fight sequences...stuffs like that). I would say I am nearing the the completion of 1/4 of the script. The bad part is that it's at a slow poing in the movie. There's no really heated conversations in it (not the movie, the slow part). I have some of the middle and the whole ending in mind. If I can just get past this slow part, it should be easier. Also, Kevin, Kyle, and myself have been planning some of Pirates of the Backyard 3 (official tittle to be announced). We bounced ideas back and forth and messed around in the backyard. We even roughly planned out some fight scenes. Anyway, we'll have to see the movie before we can even begin to think about how POTB3 is even going to end. Be sure to check out the Pirates of the Backyard shop at http://www.cafepress.com/backyardpirates (and a Being shop is coming soon!). So thats it for now. Remember to post in the forums and leave reviews for TPCast on iTunes!

No comments:

TPCast