Friday, April 06, 2007

Fri. April 6, 2007

Yea! I actually posted sooner than a week from my last post! Anyway, I thought that we might have to do TPCast Ep. 25 on my PC because the power cord to the MacBook got fried (in other words... just stopped working due to faulty wiring). I went to the Apple Store to by a replacement. 80 bucks ?! Yep. That's how much I had to pay. Gosh! Friggen rip-off! But now TPCast #25 will have nice colorful oics and chapter markers (as always). Also, The Being 3 shop has just opened. Right now, all the merch just has the Being 3 logo on it. But as we get more twards the release of the movie, pictures will begin to grace the tees and mugs and such. And in other news, the Pirates of the Backyard 3 preview (and official tittle) are out! To find out the tittle, watch the preview. You can watch it on the right side of the screen.

No comments:

TPCast