Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sat. April 14, 2007

Although yesterday was Friday the 13th, I did not have any bad luck. We recorded the podcast and I tried to uploaded it...but I couldn't. I spent a good hour trying to figure out the problem, but no luck. I went to the help forums and other people were having the same problem. So I gave up and waited till this morning to try again. Still no luck, and still no one on the forums could help. As luck would have it, my left ear was hurting (I'm recovering from a cold). I went in to the doctor and she said I had an ear infection (but not before they made me sit 45 minutes in the waiting room!). COULD THINGS GET ANY WORSE?! When I got home, the podcast episode had uploaded! Yea! So if your wondering why episode #26 is late, you'll know why.

No comments:

TPCast