Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wed. Sep. 24, 2008

I believe it's been a little while since the last update. Marlin Ep. 23 has been captured and is starting to be edited (it will hopefully be out before the end of September). We also did some more vocieovers for "Treus". In more minor news, Marlin the Elite is still being uploaded to Machinima.com. Ep. 1-13 are currently up and more are on the way. Also (after many technicle difficulties), Halo 3 Dance TV 2 is also up on Machinima.com. Even though you've probably already seen it, watch it and rate it. Lastly, I was finally able to figure out how to get a custom bookmark picture for our website (see grainy picture below). It's not much, but I've been trying to work around some problems preventing me from doing it for a long time. So for me, it's a big relief.

AND DON'T FORGET TO REFRAIN FROM PLAYING HALO 3 TOMORROW (Sep. 25)!



No comments:

TPCast