Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sat. Sep. 13, 2008

Well folks, it's been a while since I've posted. I've been busy editing Marlin 22 (which is now out) and recovering from a cold. But we're still rock'n!

I would like you to help spread the word about Marlin the Elite as well as our new forums (which you should join right now!) We want to have the community and the series grow to it's maximum height.

We're going to try and get Marlin 23 out before the end of September, but no promises. The Treus trailer will NOT be coming out this month (that goes for any sneak peek pics too). We did do our first batch of voiceovers and have added them into ep. 1, although I think I already mentioned that in my last post. Since the Force Unleashed is coming out in a few days, I imagine we won't end up on working on anything for a couple of days after that. But as I said before, you can join our forums and chat with us there (come on...please?). So long, internet!

No comments:

TPCast