Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thurs. May 24, 2007

Well, that day is almost here! The excitment for At World's End is starting to mount. As I had said in my last post, the new soundtrack got me inspired to do some title work for our upcoming film: At Yard's End. Well, today I continued my "pre-production rampage" by working out and making all the menues for the At Yard's End DVD. Now keep in mind that they still lack all the pictures and scene selection menu and some of the extra stuff and...well I guess you could say I just started on it. So anyway, hopefully I'll write a non-spoiler post here on Saturday (since my showing won't get out 'till about 1:00 A.M.) and tell you how I liked the movie! And don't forget to look forward to our second "Pirate Special" podcast episode where we'll be talking about the movie in more detail (once you see it, call us at 408-565-8784 and we'll put you on the show!)!

No comments:

TPCast