Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sat. May 5, 2007

Well, for those of you who have been living under a rock (no offense for those who have), Spiderman 3 came out yesterday. Luckly, I got tickets earlier in the week for a 7:15 (P.M.) showing that day. When I got there, the line to get in was wrapped around 3/4 of the theater! And I actually got a good seat! But anyway, the movie was great! The were a couple of really cool scenes, but I won't mention them here. The only bad part was that half way through the movie, the film got messed up and we had to wait half an hour for them to fix it. But go see the movie! I'm sure it will be the talk of TPCast #29.

Speaking of TPCast #29, Kevin, Kyle, and myself haven't been able to get together to record it yet. Hopefully we can record it tomorrow. But in the meantime, our commentary for Napoleon Dynamite has been released. So check that out. And lastly, make sure you watch Stick Adventures Ep. 3 (which is out now). Okay? Okay.

No comments:

TPCast