Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tues. Oct. 10, 2006

Hi! I just got back from my trip to South Dakota. I had a great time (considering I got to shake Bill Clinton's hand). I took lots of pictures and video. I will post some of the pics on the website sometime soon. On the way back, our luggage got stuck in Denver, Colorado. We are awaiting the airport people to deliver it sometime between 4 and 8 o-clock tonight. Luckily, all the video tapes I used were in my carry-on bag (unlike the video camera). So when our suitcases come, I'll start editing the footage. I also today messed around with some podcasting software. I think I might have figured out how to post the TPCasts on the Internet. We'll see if that works!
George McGovern and Bill Clinton walk out of the McGovern Library for their speeches

No comments:

TPCast