Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sat. June 20, 2009

Well well well! Here we are again to bring you another TP update. We have finished up Marlin Season 4, and have been working on other stuff.

We finished our Behind the Scenes of Marlin the Elite video a while ago, but we just recently put it out. So our first video is a promotional ad for our friends at Gruntsrus.com. Check it out if you haven't already. We have a few episodes of our new machinima series Random Sauce in the can, and will be releasing the first episode within the next few days.

Also, we're close to setting a release for the Marlin the Elite music CD that I've been talking about, which will contain original music that we (and when I say "we", I pretty much mean "me") made for the series. It will have 20 tracks and will sell for about $14.00. I will post a few of the song on our YouTube account so you can get a sampling of what you'll be getting.

So that's it for now! I'm gonna go look for some Game Fuel!

No comments:

TPCast