Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Scripting Update from Kyle

Kyle posted this in our forums a few days ago talking about the development of various episode scripts for our new machinima series Project Blackknight. Here's what he had to say:

Well, Friday was a pretty busy day for me. I wrote up a script for an episode of Project BlackKnight. Layne liked it. Very Happy Always a good thing when Layne approves.

Anyway, rewrote the episode today because Layne wanted me to change a few things. I also wrote up another episode that Layne wanted me do.

Layne had written up a script and he didn't like where it was going, so he gave it to me so that I could rewrite it. I did that today. I'm pretty sure that next time I see him, he'll have me rewrite it some more, but I don't mind. Just as long as I don't end up writing the whole show. Mad

Kevin also wrote up an episode, but I think it seems like it should just be the end of an episode. It's too short. I'm sure Layne will tell him how to fix it up.

This is the first time that I've written a script in a while, so it's a good thing that Layne likes it so much. The last time I wrote a script for Thomas Productions, it was for Pirates of the Backyard.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how things are going with PBK.

Be sure to check back for more updates, and don't miss Marlin the Elite episode 28 this Friday!

No comments:

TPCast