Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11, 2008


Hello. Got some nice updates for you. Our movie that I was talking about in my last post, Italian Spiderman, is now on YouTube. I also submitted the film to Machinima.com. They said that the uploads on their site take a couple of days (they review everything before they put it on the site) so it's not up there yet. Most likely by Friday it will be. Next up, that Blow Me Away Halo 3 Music Video that I made back in September just broke 92,000 views! So keep the views coming and lets make it 100,000! Next, a well-known Halo site has offered to help promote Marlin the Elite. I won't say which site it is because we're still working out the details and it's not official yet. But hopefully this'll work out and we can get some more dedicated viewers. And lastly, you might remember a movie we did called Commercial Sabotage. Well Kevin and Kyle drew some funny pictures after the filming of Commercial Sabotage (above) that I thought I might share with you guys. So that's it!

No comments:

TPCast