Friday, August 03, 2007

Fri. Aug. 3, 207

Well, it's been a while since I posted, almost about a month!So I think I'll list off some of the news since my last post. First off, over at the TPCast, were doing Summer Movie Reviews (a.k.a. reviews of all,or most, the blockbuster movies hitting theaters this summer). So far we've reviewed Ratatouille and Transformers. Next will be Harry Potter and the OOTP. Sadly, that won,t be this week because Kevin and Kyle are off in Legoland at the moment. Anyway,secondly, we have a new page on the website called the "screening room" were you can watch all our latest films. Go to thomasproductionsinc.com and check it out. Next, we've been getting a lot of spam on the forums lately, and I mean a LOT. So, I've givin our moderators (Kevin & Kyle) some new forums to moderate. For those of you who don't have mod powers, you can still help by emailing me or (if you know the #) call my cell phone when you see a spam message. I usually check the forums every couple of days anyway, so it's no big deal if you don't want to report it. And lastly, we've pumped out 2 new movies: The Truth About Duel of the Fates & The Apple. Both of these can be viewed on this page thanks to the new YouTube custom players. Be sure to also visit our YouTube page (youtube.com/thomasproductions) to rate and revew the two new vids. So, that's it for now. Don't forget to call and email in to TPCast.

No comments:

TPCast