Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sat. Feb. 24, 2007

Hello again. Yet another new TP movie: Stick Adventures Episode 1. Again, you can view this on the right of the screen (at least till we come out with another movie!). Of course, episode 19 of TPCast is out. Speaking of TPCast, I went ahead and made the big decision to submit TPCast to iTunes. It will most likely take a couple of days to show up if they approve it. If so, this should bring some new people into the world of Thomas Productions Inc. Yea!

Also today, I revieved an email from Microsoft Office Live saying that they will switch my account from BETA to the full version tomorrow! Yea again! Finally! This means that the TP site should get a refreshing change of style. Included in that is something that I have been working on reciently thatpeople should like. I was thinking of hiding it as an easter egg on the site and wait till the Office Live went out of BETA to release it, but it looks that Microsoft beat me to it! You should plan on seeing the change the next time I update the site (most likely a little less than a week).

So that news should quench anyone's thirst! Hope everyone enjoys the Academy Awards tomorrow. I know I plan on it!

No comments:

TPCast