Sunday, December 24, 2006

Sun. Dec. 24, 2006 (Christmas Eve!)

Well hello everyone! Christmas is finally almost here! I have found one present under the tree that looks just like what the Apple MacBook comes in. Plus, it says "To: President, Thomas Productions Inc." on it. So that makes me 99.999% sure that it's it. My dad keeps trying to change my thinking by saying it's a waffle iron, but I know the truth!! Also by looking at my unopened presents, I can tell what some of them are. One is a Pirates of the Caribbean Nintendo DS game (you can tell by the shape and the fact that it's from "Jack Sparrow"), and another is a Star Wars Titanium ship (again because of the shape). There are others though that I have know clue what they are. Among them are presents from "Daniel Craig" and "MJ". Ah! I can't wait to find out what they are!

Anyway, some may notice (if they look hard enough) that some things on the site have been refined to make the site easier to navigate. Some things have also been added, too. So if you haven't already, go check it out!

I now believe it is time for Christmas Eve dinner. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

TPCast