Monday, November 06, 2006

Mon. Nov. 6, 2006

So many apologies that I have not posted in a while. I will try to post more often. Anyway, yesterday, Kevin, Kyle, and I finally recorded episode 6 of TPCast and posted it for all to hear. But please. You really need to listen to the podcast! We have hardly been getting any listeners! To entice some of you, I thought it fit to tell you there is content on the podcast (like news on new movie ideas) that has not been put on the site!!!!! So pleeeeeeeeeeease listen to the podcast and participate by voting on our weekly poll (located on the forums), emailing me with stuff (feedback and questions are always great), and calling our voicemail box at 408-565-TPVI. Please note that we do play voicemails and read emails on the podcast!!! So go listen to some back episodes or our brand spanking new one at thomasproductionsinc.com . Hope to hear from you!!!

-Layne

No comments:

TPCast