Friday, May 02, 2008

Fri. May 2, 2008

I don't have any updates, but I thought I could serenade you with some pictures from the fan episode:


Above: Marlin and the fans


Above: Ready to teach the fans how to make "candy"


Above: The slaves escape on Hornets (from India)


Above: A Coming Soon promo for the fan episode


Above: Another fan episode promo

And while I'm at it, I'll post some more pictures!


Above: A favorite of mine, a classic Marlin pic pimped out with orange garb.


Still Above: Another retooled classic, this time with a speech bubble.


(Do I even have to say): A Marlin userbar to use on forums or what have you.

You're welcome to download all of these pictures and "Marlinize" yourself. Just as long as you personally don't take credit for it (in other words, just don't say that you made it).

And one more thing, I was surprised to find that we now have an official knockoff of the Thomas Productions YouTube page. I'm flattered.

Remember to tune in for the live episode tomorrow @ 4:00 P.M. (PST). See our website for more details.

No comments:

TPCast